- Keep the toilet door closed.
- Keep one pyramid yantra in the SW corner of the toilet.
- Keep a ceramic bowl filled with camphor crystals.
- Fix one small copper plate above the drain below the wash basin.
- Put 4mm dia. Copper wire below the main gate.
- Try to minimize the usage of water in the kitchen
- Burn holistic lamp in the living room regularly
- Hang 5 metal rod wind chime at the kitchen entrance
- Avoid blue, black and green color in the kitchen
- Fix copper plate on the top of the drain
- Hang 30mm crystal ball on the main door
- Try and keep the main door closed as far as possible
- Draw 1” red line below the entry
- Put 3mm copper wire below the door
SW main gate
- Put 4mm dia. Copper wire below the main gate
- Paint the gate black or cherry
- Make entry from south or SE if possible
- Fix convex Pakua mirror on the main gate column.
SW area depressed
- Keep one pyramid yantra each in all the 4 corners of the depressed area.
- Avoid using that area as a bedroom
- Evaporate camphor crystals in that area.
SW corner of plot extended
- Separate the extended plot by putting 5mm copper wire inside the earth. Also place 2 pyramid yantras on the extreme edges of the wire.
- The ground level of the extended portion should be higher
SW underground water tank
- Separate the SW underground water tank by putting copper wire along width of the plot
- Paint red color on the tanks cover